Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HS #6 - Brooksville

I had to sit this race out and get a work credit due to the back injury, but I hope to be recovered enough to race the next one in a couple of weeks. The race looked great and I would have loved to be out there battling it out with the rest of the guys in my class. Jerry Mena (214), the current class leader, had the holeshot off the start and raced a good race to finish 4th… moving me just a little closer to him in the points since my race credit will give me 2nd place points… So I think now we are only separated by 5 points… Hey, every little bit helps :)  As long a no one gets promoted before the season ends it looks like we are going to have one hell of a battle for the season as there is only about 30 points separating the top 5 before this race. Awesome!

IMG_0903

My buddy Jeff (166) got his best start yet and was in the front pack at 6th just ahead of the winner (16)

IMG_0914

No comments: